Full Working Drawings for a Building Permit Issue
• Specifications and Full Contract Documentation
• Building Permit
• Soil Classification Report – Based on Class ‘S’, ‘M’ or ‘MD’
• First Rate, 6 Star Energy Report
• Engineering (footing & foundation design) Drawings and Structural Computations
• Home Owners Warranty Insurance
• Bushfire Attack Level Assessment Report ‘BAL ’
• One full day (8 hours) for Colour selections (additional hours will be an extra cost per hour)
Pitch, Frame & Exterior Walls:
• Brick veneer construction with 2400mm (8’ foot) ceiling height to all single storey homes (plan specific).
• 90mm Termite Treated (T2) timber wall framing, with studs at 500mm centres
• Termite Treated (T2) roof trusses at 600mm centres, based on a Tiled Roof
• Termite Treated (T2) roof trusses at 900mm centres, based on an Iron Roof (plan specific).
• Roof pitch is plan specific and range from 20, 22.5 & 25 degree pitch on all our homes.
• Part ‘A’ Termite Treatment – collars to all slab penetrations.
Concrete Roof Tiles:
– Boral – Macquarie Profile
– Standard Colours: Barley stone, Blue Dusk, Classic Red, Dark Chocolate, Twilight, Terra Rossa,
Ever Green, Gun Metal, Ebony & Walnut.
Colourbond Fascia, Spouting & Downpipes:
– Standard Colours: Surf mist, Evening Haze, Shale Grey, Classic Cream, Dune, Wind spray, Pale Eucalypt,
Paperbark, Ironstone, Jasper, Woodland Grey, Deep Ocean, Cottage Green, Manor Red, Monument.
NEW Colourbond Colours: Terrain, Mangrove, Gully, Cove, Basalt, Wallaby & Night Sky.
– Colourbond 100mmX50mm downpipes as shown on plans.
– Painted PVC Downpipes connections to Rain Water Tanks
– Clear Safety Glass ‘BAL LOW RATING’
– Powder coated aluminium framed with black hardware.
– Aluminium framed flyscreens to all openings ‘BAL LOW RATING’
– Aluminium Fly doors with Diamond Grill & Aluminium mesh to all sliding door ‘BAL LOW RATING’
– Window locks to all opening sashes.
– Colours: Surf Mist, Dune, Paperbark, Ultra Silver Gloss, Custom Black Low sheen, Deep Ocean, Pearl
White Gloss, Woodland Grey, Primrose Gloss, Jasper, White Birch Gloss & Monument Matt.
– Obscure Glass: Standard to all Bathrooms, Ensuite and Toilets unless specified
– Glass Tints and other Glazing options: Available upon request as an optional upgrade or to meet 6 Star
Energy Rating Requirements
– Bush Fire Attack Level (BAL) Assessment Report will confirm BAL Rating and all glazing and mesh
types. (Extra costs may apply)
– R3.5 Batts to the Ceiling of the Home ONLY (not over Garage and alfresco ceilings)
– R1.5 Batts and R1.3 reflective foil to all external walls of the home (not Garage)
– R1.5 Batts to internal wall dividing Home and Garage
Garage Vehicle Door:
– B&D Roller motorised Door: Standard set opening of 2100mm height and 4800 width
– Including 2 remotes & 1 wireless button
– Colours: Standard Colours: Surf mist, Evening Haze, Shale Grey, Classic Cream, Dune, Wind spray, Pale
Eucalypt, Paperbark, Ironstone, Jasper, Woodland Grey, Deep Ocean, Cottage Green, Manor Red,
– Ceiling heights of 2400mm / 2550mm / 2700mm (plan specific)
– Unispan Plasterboard Ceilings, fixed to metal battens at 450mm centres.
– 10mm Plasterboard to walls.
– 10mm WR (water resistance) Plasterboard to all wet areas
and Villa board to Shower walls.
– 75mm Standard cove cornice throughout home.
– Garage Ceilings & Walls
– Metal Batterns throughout the whole home, including garage & alfresco
Fixtures and Fittings:
• Toilet/s: Posh Solus Concorde Connector Toilet Suite
• Vanity Basin/s: Posh Base Insert vanity Basin with standard plug & waste standard plug & waste
• Vanity Tapware: Posh Bristol MKII mixer (1TH) or Posh Bristol Taps set (3TH)
• Kitchen Sink: Posh Solus MKII 1200 inset (1 ¾ bowl) with drainer waste
• Kitchen Mixer: Posh Bristol MKII Kitchen Sink Mixer
• Bath: Posh Solus MKII Rectangular Bath 1675×755 with standard plug & waste (White)
• Bath Tapware: Posh Bristol MKII Bath Set with spout 160mm OR Bath Outlet & Mixer : Mizu Drift Bath
Spout 160mm & Posh Bristol MKII Bath/Shower mixer
• Shower base/s: Marble trend EVO 900×900 with standard drain
• Shower screen/s: Standard Framed Shower Screen & Pivot Door, 1800mm (H) with Clear Safety Glass.
– Frame Colours: Pearl White, Bright Silver, Matt Silver, White Birch & Barley.
– With a 25mm Chrome Knob Handle.
• Shower Set: Posh Bristol MKII Shower Set with Shower rose
• Laundry Trough: Posh Solus 45L Insert with a standard plug & waste or (plan specific)
Posh Kensington 45L Laundry Cabinet with a standard plug & waste
• Laundry Mixer: Posh Bristol MKII Sink Mixer
• Laundry Washing Machine Stops: Posh Bristol Washing Machine Stops (above sink)
Bathroom, Toilet & Ensuite Accessories:
• Towel Rails – Phoenix Festival Double Towel rail 760mm : one to bathroom one to Ensuite (Plan specific)
• Toilet Roll Holder –Phoenix Festival Toilet Roll Holder : one to each toilet
• Towel Holder – Phoenix Festival Guest Towel Holder: One to each Powder Room (Plan Specific)
Joinery (Kitchen, Laundry, Ensuite and Bathroom):
• Laminate Rolled Edge mould Tops: profiles from (180) & (10×10): in Laminex Diamond Gloss or Natural
• Lamiwood Laminate Doors – Laminex Natural Finish
• Kitchen and Laundry bench heights standard to 900mm
• Soft Close Runners & Soft Close Hinges to all Kitchen Cabinetry Only
• Overhead cupboards to Kitchen and Fridge – plan specific
• 1 bank of 4 cutlery drawers to Kitchen (up to 450mm wide)
• Standard drawer runners
• Cabinetry Handles: Selection from Standard Range
• Overhead cupboards will be on wall above Hotplates with a slide out range hood
• Ensuite, Bathroom and Powder Room Vanities bench heights standard to 800mm including kicker, with
one bank of 3 draws.
Mirror/s and Showerscreen:
• Polished Edge Mirrors: To Bathroom, Ensuite and Powder Room – Plans Specific
To match the height of shower frame & length of Vanity, above a 300mm (H) tile splashback
• Aluminium Framed Shower Screen – Aqua Deluxe
Frame Colours: Pearl White, Bright Silver, Matt Silver, White Birch & Barley.
Hot Water Service:
• Therman Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water System – Gas Boosted Unit – 250 Litre with 30 Tubes
• Therman Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water System – Electric Boosted Unit – 315 Litre with 30 Tubes.
(Available only for homes without Natural Gas)
Appliances: Standard 600mm
– Technika TO66PSS-5 600mm Stainless Steel Oven
– Technika H640SXPRO 600mm Gas Stainless Steel Cooktop
– Technika SL10160ISS-4 600mm slide-out Range hood
Central Heating Unit (in ceiling):
• Bonaire MB3 M Series 3 star unit, with wall mounted Slimline digital thermostat